• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lex's Item, Breeding, and Training Center

Years
    LEX'S ITEM, BREEDING, AND TRAINING CENTER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

+//////////RULES\\\\\\\\\\+
    • NO hacked Pokémon. If I get one in a trade I will instantly report you to the staff.
    • Do not spam my trade thread (meaning back-to-back posts). If you spam I'll skip over your request and report the post(s).
    • No text speech or Up AnD DoWn speech. If you use either one I'll skip over your request.
    • Please only offer reasonable offers (ex: a Bidoof for an EV trained Pokémon with egg moves and holding a Masterball).

+//////////VALUE CHART\\\\\\\\\\+
    • ITEMS +++
      1 Common Item - Free
      1 Uncommon Item - Free
      1 Rare Item - Free
      1 Vary Rare Item - Free

• BREEDING +++
      1 Plain Pokémon - Anything
      1 Pokémon w/Desired Nature - 1 Shiny
      1 Pokémon w/Egg Move(s) - 2 Shines or 1 Legend
      1 Pokémon w/Nature & Egg Move(s) - 2 Legends or 1 Shiny Legend
      1 Pokémon w/Nature & Egg Move(s) & Item (Rare or Vary Rare) - 2 Legends or 1 Shiny Legend

• TRAINED +++ (NOTE: If I breed the Pokémon then the Breeding Value chart does not apply)
      1 EV Trained Pokémon - 1 Legend or 1 Event
      1 EV Trained Pokémon & Battle Item (ex: Life Orb) - 1 Legend or 1 Event

+//////////ITEMS\\\\\\\\\\+
    • ITEMS INFORMATION +++ STATUS: (Online)
      Since I have gathered every obtainable item I will not list them all so that this post doesn't become super long. If you are in need of an item just post here with your request and I'll tell you if the item(s) are rare or very rare. Then once you make your offer I'll decided whether or not to accept. Most of the time the item(s) will be held by common Pokémon (ex: Bidoof or Geodude), but every so often I'll have a special sale in which every item is free and I'll be trading shinies, legends, or events.
      (NOTE: Every TM except for the Gym Leader ones are going to be rare. They Gym Leader TMs are common)

+//////////BREEDING\\\\\\\\\\+
    • BREEDING INFORMATION +++ STATUS: (Online)
      If you want a fresh new Pokémon to train as your own just request it here. I have gathered all breed able Pokémon and have no problem breeding any Pokémon you ask for. Just remember to tell me if you want any extras and you follow the value chart. All breeding should be done by the next day or the day after that. Also, you may only request up to a total amount of four Pokémon at a time and I will only take three requests at a time. The breeding section also has an event, which will take place during the third week of every month.
      This event will last for one week and will be completly random. During this time period I will do any breeding for free and the new Pokémon will be holding a very rare item.
      (NOTE: I do not do IV Breeding)

+//////////EV TRAINING\\\\\\\\\\+
    • EV TRAINING INFORMATION +++ STATUS: (Online)
      I've decided to stop making so many Pokémon teams for my self and to start helping others get into the competitive battling portion of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. I have mastered EV Training and can do it fairly quickly so you won't have to wait a week to get your EV Trained Pokémon. I will pretty much do everything, even the breeding if you request it. I will only do a total of one Pokémon and a total of four people at a time.
      The event for the EV Training will happen once a month on the last full week of that month. The EV Training will be completely free and for every Pokémon requested you will get a shiny, legend, or an event (free of charge).

+//////////PENDING LISTS\\\\\\\\\\+
    • BREEDING +++
    • EV TRAINING +++
      1. darkrai491master - Lucario - Max Attack Stats

+//////////WI-FI INFORMATION\\\\\\\\\\+
    • TRAINER NAME +++
      Joseph
    • FRIEND CODE +++
      2706 8306 2374

+//////////WANTS\\\\\\\\\\+
    Any Event
    Any Shiny
    Any Legend

Last edited:
    Years
    Yeah, any shiny will be fine for the Life Orb (even a shiny Bidoof).

What would you want for a Power Item?
    That's a rare item so anything in the rare section is fine.

That would be cool What do you want for it?
    Anything in the rare section up in the Items catagory.

Years
    umm i would like a shiny growlithe!

Oh, wait. I trade the item for the Pokémon. I thought you were asking if you could trade me a shiny Pokémon for the item.

Also, for anyone else getting ready to request. I can only take the people who've already asked for items at this moment since I have to get off soon. So you might not get your items until tommrow.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    Hey, I have an azelf, a dialga, a zapdos, a moltres, an articuno, and a castform that i want to get rid of. You said you are interested in any event or any legend so i'm hoping you can trade for these. Are you willing to trade for them?

Years
    I need a adamant nature machamp I can give you a shiny lv 100 deoxys for it
    I don't trade Pokémon. I could breed for you an adamant Machop, level it up till a Machoke and then trade it to you, which will then evolve the Machamp. But I don't start breeding until 4 PM EST today.

Hey, I have an azelf, a dialga, a zapdos, a moltres, an articuno, and a castform that I want to get rid of. You said you are interested in any event or any legend so I'm hoping you can trade for these. Are you willing to trade for them?
    I'm interested in those Pokémon (except for the castform), but I don't trade my Pokémon for other Pokémon, just for items, breeding, or training.

do u have the item sacred ash? and could u breed me a female zangoose?
    Yes, I currently have 3 cloned sacred ashes, which is a very rare item. I can breed you a female zangoose, but I won't start doing any of that until 4 PM EST.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    so ev my pokemon okay and ps can i get a event for that pps I want scared ash.

Years
    Okay, I'll EV train your Pokemon, but can I get you to fill out this form:

Want Me To Breed?:
    -- Pokémon:
    -- Nature:
    EVs:
    Attacks:
    Battle Item (ex: Life Orb)?:

And are you saying that you want me to give you an event holding Sacred Ash? If so I can, but the item won't be free so you will have to give me a Pokemon in return. I will only accept 3 Shinies or 2 Legends or 1 Event for the Sacred Ash because I consider it Very Rare.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Okay, I'll EV train your Pokemon, but can I get you to fill out this form:

Want Me To Breed?:no
    -- Pokémon:shiny vulpix
    -- Nature:I don't know
    EVs:cchose
    Attacks:chose
    Battle Item (ex: Life Orb)?:no

And are you saying that you want me to give you an event holding Sacred Ash? If so I can, but the item won't be free so you will have to give me a Pokemon in return. I will only accept 3 Shinies or 2 Legends or 1 Event for the Sacred Ash because I consider it Very Rare.

I will give a tanataba jarachi 077.

Back