• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: 2016 Manaphy, Victini, Volcanion, Hoopa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sorry if I'm not doing this quite right. Been a few years since I posted here. :P

Anyway, I'm looking for the following 2016 event Pokémon: Manaphy, Victini, Volcanion (USA, if it's a code), and Hoopa. I have the following to offer in return:

• 2015 Galileo Shiny Rayquaza
    • 2016 Celebi
    • 2016 Jirachi
    • 2016 Arceus
    • 2016 Keldeo

I don't care about stats or anything. Just looking to complete my collection for the year. If you want to know the stats of the ones I have to offer, just let me know.

Thank you!

Years
  • I got manaphy. What's the story on your jirachi? Which perfect IVs does it have?
    And I have an extra code for volcanion if your rayquaza is legit. PM me if you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2020
    Sorry if I'm not doing this quite right. Been a few years since I posted here. :P

Anyway, I'm looking for the following 2016 event Pokémon: Manaphy, Victini, Volcanion (USA, if it's a code), and Hoopa. I have the following to offer in return:

• 2016 Celebi
    • 2016 Jirachi
    • 2016 Arceus
    • 2016 Keldeo

I don't care about stats or anything. Just looking to complete my collection for the year. If you want to know the stats of the ones I have to offer, just let me know.

Thank you!

I have a Volcanion I can trade you for that Shiny Rayquaza.

Years
  • Sorry if I'm not doing this quite right. Been a few years since I posted here. :P

• 2016 Celebi
    • 2016 Jirachi
    • 2016 Arceus
    • 2016 Keldeo

Thank you!

I have manaphy from pokemon 20th anniversary event, i'm interested in your arceus, is it legit?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back