• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: 5-6 IV Adamant Ditto (foreign) FT: Too much to list in title

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroFanatic

Warlock
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    I'm in need of a 5-6 IV (preferably 6 IV) non-english Adamant Ditto to be able to IV/Masuda-breed more easily. I can provide you with one or several of these pokémon below:

Lapras (5 IVs, Bold and one or two EMs. Either of its regular abilities)
    Larvitar (Adamant, 5 IVs and three EMs)
    Fletchling (Adamant, 5 IVs, HA and Tailwind)
    Charmander (Adamant, 5 IVs, 4 EMs) in Premium Ball.
    Dratini (Adamant/Jolly, 5 IVs, HA and Extreme Speed/Dragon Dance) in Premium Ball.
    Carvanha (Adamant, 4-5 IVs, HA and 3-4 EMs) in Dream Ball.

I also have Dreamball females with their HA and Safariball females.

Dreamball Females: Tangela, Riolu, Igglybuff, Tropius, Miltank, Clamperl, Tentacool, Poliwag, Hoppip, Murkrow, Magikarp, Buizel, Shellos (The Pink one), Dratini, Taillow and Rhyhorn.

Safariball Females: Haunter, Gloom, Sandshrew, Jigglypuff, Nidorina, Geodude, Illumise, Fearow, Lapras, Linoone, Houndour, Luxray, Rhyhorn, Wobbuffet.

In addition to those, I have:

Fast Ball: Raticate, Dodrio, Taillow, Sneasel

Net Ball: Yanma, Chinchou

Heavy Ball: Larvitar, Donphan, Onix

RetroFanatic

Warlock
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    I can hook you up

Oh, wow. All of a sudden, boom...three possible sources for a 5-6IV Ditto. I did get a PM from someone regarding a japanese ditto for one of those Fletchlings. Seeing has he hasn't answered for two days I wonder if I shouldn't take someone else up on thier offer. Like you. Or that new giveaway.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Oh, wow. All of a sudden, boom...three possible sources for a 5-6IV Ditto. I did get a PM from someone regarding a japanese ditto for one of those Fletchlings. Seeing has he hasn't answered for two days I wonder if I shouldn't take someone else up on thier offer. Like you. Or that new giveaway.

I have a 6IV Japanese shiny ditto that I can trade you.

the nature on the ditto doesn't really matter tho as you're going to be using thye destiny knot on the ditto and getting the nature from the other parent. can still give you an adamant one though, no problem.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    i am also looking for a 6 iv ditto if its shiney that is a huge bonus
    i just want to start breeding competitive mon for battle plz message me asap

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back