• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF 5-6iv competitive pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I am looking for competitive 5-6iv Pokémon. I cannot breed for these Pokémon as I do not have time to breed. These pokemon do not have to be shiny though shiny Pokémon would be greatly appreciated.
    Here's a list of the Pokémon that I am looking for:
    Any starter pokemon (Especially feraligator, infernape, greninja, sceptile),
    Any eeveelutions,
    Tentacruel,
    Milotic,
    Gliscor,
    Bisharp,
    Clefable,
    Quagsire,
    Starmie,
    I am willing to offer:
    Any legendary Pokémon,
    Any competitive Pokémon I already have (I had time in the past to breed these),
    Shiny Pokémon if you are offering shiny pokemon.

Years
    You could try wondertrade? I got 2 5/6 perfect iv pokemon and one 6/6 perfect iv pokemon, but I am working on breeding these pokemon. I will have ralts, charmander, and riolu. Once I get some with 5/6 perfect iv's you can have one if you want

Years
    And I literally just got a 5/6 perfect iv starmie! I can't breed it with my froakie and I don't want to use it for competitive battling, so you can have it if you want. What competitive pokemon do you have?

Years
    That starmie would be awesome! And well, I've got quite a few competitive pokemon. I have an ampharos, dragonite, goodra, lopunny, and a snorlax which have all been trained. I do have others if you're not interested in any of these. And I have little luck with wondertrade. Most of the time, I get route 1 pokemon.

Years
    That starmie would be awesome! And well, I've got quite a few competitive pokemon. I have an ampharos, dragonite, goodra, lopunny, and a snorlax which have all been trained. I do have others if you're not interested in any of these. And I have little luck with wondertrade. Most of the time, I get route 1 pokemon.

I will literally just sit for hours and wondertrade! And the dragonite would be awesome! It would be an awesome addition to my team!

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    I've got 5IV Chimchars with the egg moved thunder punch, fire pinch, blaze kick, and their hidden ability.
    I could evolve it to infernape if you'd prefer

Years
    Here's a list of legendaries which you can pick from:
    Articuno, latias, uxie, mesprit, cresselia, shaymin, darkrai, victini, hoopa, and volcanion.
    I have 3 of each of these pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2017
    Here's a list of legendaries which you can pick from:
    Articuno, latias, uxie, mesprit, cresselia, shaymin, darkrai, victini, hoopa, and volcanion.
    I have 3 of each of these pokemon.

For the infernape, I'll take either a hoopa or volcanion.
    What event is the hoopa from? What's the OT? Does it have the ribbon on it?

Years
    Just checking my hoopas. I don't think any of my hoopas are legitimate. The ot on one of them is AuSLove. TV.
    One of the volcanions looks legit but it doesn't have a ribbon on it.
    Sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back