• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: 5iv Pokemon w/Egg and transfer moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Interested in your Victini and Event Gen 2 dogs. I have several legendary es for trade or can breed anything 5 IV proper Let me know if we can work something out.
    do any of your legendarys have 5/6iv and good nature?

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    No worries. Wish my legends weren't trash. Been looking for Victini for a bit now. Thanks for your Consideration.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    If it has extremespeed, I can get you any of those ditto natures you want, 5/6 IV competetive mons (Garchomp/Gible [5/6x31, Rough Skin, Egg Moves], Dragonite/Dratini [5/6x31, Multiscale, Egg Moves], Breloom/Shroomish [5/6x31, Technician], Scizor/Scyther [5/6x31, Technician, Egg Moves], and Magnezone [Lv 100, 6x31]) and a few others, as well as some awesome items (Weakness Policy, Life Orb, Assault Vest, ect.)

Interested in trading the Entei?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    If it has extremespeed, I can get you any of those ditto natures you want, 5/6 IV competetive mons (Garchomp/Gible [5/6x31, Rough Skin, Egg Moves], Dragonite/Dratini [5/6x31, Multiscale, Egg Moves], Breloom/Shroomish [5/6x31, Technician], Scizor/Scyther [5/6x31, Technician, Egg Moves], and Magnezone [Lv 100, 6x31]) and a few others, as well as some awesome items (Weakness Policy, Life Orb, Assault Vest, ect.)

Interested in trading the Entei?

I already have those pokemon but i will trade for the dittos?
    And yes it has ES and howl which i believe is event only also

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
    Hey!
    I'm interested in these:
    Corphish 5iv (-spatk ) Jolly Shell. Armor
    Houndoom 5iv (-atk) Timid Flash Fire
    Blastoise 5iv(-atk) Modest Rain Dish
    Typhlosion 5iv(-atk) Timid Blaze
    Aggron 6iv Adamant Sturdy
    Ampharos 6iv Modest Static
    Goodra 6iv Modest Gooey

Look up for anything on my shop. ^^ I have several 4-6 IV breedable, 4-6IV Shinies, Legendaries, Events.
    Link is here -> https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=329354

Let me know! Thank you ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Hey!
    I'm interested in these:
    Corphish 5iv (-spatk ) Jolly Shell. Armor
    Houndoom 5iv (-atk) Timid Flash Fire
    Blastoise 5iv(-atk) Modest Rain Dish
    Typhlosion 5iv(-atk) Timid Blaze
    Aggron 6iv Adamant Sturdy
    Ampharos 6iv Modest Static
    Goodra 6iv Modest Gooey

Look up for anything on my shop. ^^ I have several 4-6 IV breedable, 4-6IV Shinies, Legendaries, Events.
    Link is here -> https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=329354

Let me know! Thank you ^^

Afre any of these good iv?

Lugia, Xerneas, Dialga, Palkia, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Giratina, Mew, Mewtwo, Articuno, Moltres, Zekrom, Kyurem, Reshiram

derv1205

Years
    Afre any of these good iv?

Lugia, Xerneas, Dialga, Palkia, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Giratina, Mew, Mewtwo, Articuno, Moltres, Zekrom, Kyurem, Reshiram

No. Those are just regular legendaries.
    The Xerneas has 3IV at 31. But that's about it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    No. Those are just regular legendaries.
    The Xerneas has 3IV at 31. But that's about it.

I have a goodra and blastoise ready to trade right now if you would want those?
    If so would you trade them for the 5iv mild yveltal and 5iv shiny shelmet?

derv1205

Years
    I have a goodra and blastoise ready to trade right now if you would want those?
    If so would you trade them for the 5iv mild yveltal and 5iv shiny shelmet?

Sounds great! I should have those ready to trade as well. Are your pokemon Kalos Born? Just wondering Wouldn't change anything but I would like to know. And same questions for the rest on your list ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Sounds great! I should have those ready to trade as well. Are your pokemon Kalos Born? Just wondering Wouldn't change anything but I would like to know. And same questions for the rest on your list ^^
    Yes both are kalos and blastoise has dragon pulse,aura sphere.
    Any chance for one of my pokemon u can trade with a junk pokemon so i can trade the shelmet with the pokemon required to eveolve?

derv1205

Years
    Yes both are kalos and blastoise has dragon pulse,aura sphere.
    Any chance for one of my pokemon u can trade with a junk pokemon so i can trade the shelmet with the pokemon required to eveolve?

Yes, that's perfectly fine! ^^
    My FC is in my signature. And my IGN is Diego. Where can I find yours? - Never mind, I'm blind, I just saw it haha :) I'll add you right now.

EDIT: What's your IGN?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Yes, that's perfectly fine! ^^
    My FC is in my signature. And my IGN is Diego. Where can I find yours? - Never mind, I'm blind, I just saw it haha :) I'll add you right now.

EDIT: What's your IGN?

Ricky added you now.
    Do you by any chance have a tyranitarite?
    While we are in the trade any chance you could help me evolve my scyther?

derv1205

Years
    Ricky added you now.
    Do you by any chance have a tyranitarite?
    While we are in the trade any chance you could help me evolve my scyther?
    I can get Tyranitarite using PowerSaver if you don't mind that.
    And yes, of course I can. :) Just give me a few minutes then to get the Tyranitarite
    -I already have the Tyranitarite ready ^^ haha. I'll make a Pokemon hold it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    I can get Tyranitarite using PowerSaver if you don't mind that.
    And yes, of course I can. :) Just give me a few minutes then to get the Tyranitarite
    -I already have the Tyranitarite ready ^^ haha. I'll make a Pokemon hold it.
    Thanks and im online send me a trade when ever you are ready

derv1205

Years
    Thanks and im online send me a trade when ever you are ready
    Haha sorry about cancelling, completely forgot about the Scyther. It's really late, not thinking right. Haha :)

And thanks for the Pokemon! Please check out my shop anytime and don't forget to leave a review on my Trader Review Thread. It's on my signature ^^
    Thanks a lot!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    Haha sorry about cancelling, completely forgot about the Scyther. It's really late, not thinking right. Haha :)

And thanks for the Pokemon! Please check out my shop anytime and don't forget to leave a review on my Trader Review Thread. It's on my signature ^^
    Thanks a lot!

Haha no problem and thanks for trading and helping me out with evolving and the mega stone :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back