• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF 5IV shiny Charmander/Feebas

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Hello everyone! I have a plea to make here!

*ahem*

So, I've been working really hard at establishing one of my favorite teams from pokemon showdown into a competitive heavy x and y team! It's been a slow process but it's been going well! However..

I have one small issue that is driving me up the wall because it just means a lot to me.

I have two shiny pokemon I really love, I could care less if my other pokemon teams aren't shiny, but i've been working hard at obtaining a competitive ready shiny Timid Charmander, and a Calm shiny Feebas.

I simply just wanted them to be 5IVed, I didn't need them being flawless. I've spent many hours actually hatching and obtaining both of these shiny pokemon finally, but I seem to be cursed with this disease of having really poopy IVs for them when they hatched... :(!

Both the shiny charmander and feebas managed to obtain 4IVs which isn't bad but they both are horrendous in the HP department which pains me dearly. My question here is if anyone has a kind enough soul to offer a shiny 5IV timid charmander or calm feebas for trade?

I would be willing to give these guys up, and other things I have. Thanks!

EDIT: I'm also willing to trade for a 6IV foreign ditto! :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back