• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF 6 IV ditto FT: Details in thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2018
    Hi, I've been looking for some time now for a 6IV ditto to use for getting off of my feet in the world of competitive battling. I don't have a lot to offer, but I do have:

1x 5 IV Bulbasaur (only missing speed, careful nature)
    1x Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha w/ Crunch at level 1 (from Little Cup breeding)
    1x Sableye with Recover
    1x Rayquaza w/ or w/o dragon ascent (your call on the moveset)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hi, I've been looking for some time now for a 6IV ditto to use for getting off of my feet in the world of competitive battling. I don't have a lot to offer, but I do have:

1x 5 IV Bulbasaur (only missing speed, careful nature)
    1x Adamant Speed Boost Carvanha w/ Crunch at level 1 (from Little Cup breeding)
    1x Sableye with Recover
    1x Rayquaza w/ or w/o dragon ascent (your call on the moveset)

I have a foreign 6IV Modest Ditto if you still need this. If you'd prefer English, then I have caught a Timid Ditto with IVs 31, 30, 30, 31, 31, 31. Just let me know whenever possible. I'd like the Sableye.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2018
    I have a foreign 6IV Modest Ditto if you still need this. If you'd prefer English, then I have caught a Timid Ditto with IVs 31, 30, 30, 31, 31, 31. Just let me know whenever possible. I'd like the Sableye.

The foreign one sounds perfect! Can I ask when you're free to trade? I get instant emails on this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back