• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Lf<6iv shiny low level alolan vulpix (female) and mimikyu Ft <6iv shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
Years
  • Long story short vulpix/ninetales have been my favorite pokemon for years. When the alolan form came out I desperately wanted one on my team. When mimikyu came out I instantly fell in love with it. Since the pokemon bank just updated today I wanted to make a team with my all time favorites. I already have the other four, I just need these two under these conditions. Pleeeeassse send offers and I'll send you what I have. I'll literally give you two 6iv shinies for these two if that's what it takes lol.
    Heres what I have, most of them are 5-6iv shinies. If you need confirmation them feel free to ask: dialga, latias (2), rayquaza, mewtwo, zorark(2), chandelure, goomy, spiritbomb, sylveon, gardevoir(2), riolu(2), trevenant, raichu, alolan raichu, charizard, lapras, jangmo-o, lycanroc, alolan marowak, bewear, and gastly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Long story short vulpix/ninetales have been my favorite pokemon for years. When the alolan form came out I desperately wanted one on my team. When mimikyu came out I instantly fell in love with it. Since the pokemon bank just updated today I wanted to make a team with my all time favorites. I already have the other four, I just need these two under these conditions. Pleeeeassse send offers and I'll send you what I have. I'll literally give you two 6iv shinies for these two if that's what it takes lol.
    Heres what I have, most of them are 5-6iv shinies. If you need confirmation them feel free to ask: dialga, latias (2), rayquaza, mewtwo, zorark(2), chandelure, goomy, spiritbomb, sylveon, gardevoir(2), riolu(2), trevenant, raichu, alolan raichu, charizard, lapras, jangmo-o, lycanroc, alolan marowak, bewear, and gastly.

I have a max iv shiny adamant mimikyu lvl 1 and I would like to ask for your shiny latias for it if that's ok.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I'll give you my 6iv normal HA alola vulpix with egg moves of moonblast freeze dry encore and extrasensory while holding a ice stone and its modest nature

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    Idk what just happened but I don't see you online anymore. Oh sorry didn't see your response. Ok cool. Charizard is my all time favorite. I'm just trying to look for a really strong shiny one but haven't been able to find one yet

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    It does for sure have 6ivs, correct?

Yes. Do you not have the iv checker for the pc yet? Checking ivs is soooooo much easier now. I feel like you'd find a better tutorial on how to do it rather than me telling you. So just look up how to get the iv checker in sun and moon. Part of it will be hatching 20 eggs but that's actually really easy. It's so worth. Trust me I always check every shiny I get.

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • No problem. TBH I'm probably just gonna trade this charizard cause his stats are kinda horrible :(

I feel kind of bad that I gave you a pokemon with horrible ivs after you gave me a pretty decent one (plus you gave me info on checking ivs). Would you prehaps like a 6iv one from the list? You just helped me complete hours of trying to find the mimikyu so I'd love to give you one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020
    I feel kind of bad that I gave you a pokemon with horrible ivs after you gave me a pretty decent one (plus you gave me info on checking ivs). Would you prehaps like a 6iv one from the list? You just helped me complete hours of trying to find the mimikyu so I'd love to give you one.

Lol no thanks it says he has max ivs but idk why sometimes a Pokémon can have max ivs and terrible stats. Maybe he's just not ev trained.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2020

I know the feeling too. I had to spend hours to find my shiny riolu. It sucks even more when you find the shiny you want but it has a horrible nature too. Luckily he's pretty good. The thing I like about sun and moon is bottle caps. Your older non max iv Pokémon can now be used to their full potential.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back