• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: A few 4-5IV & 4EM HA Bank Ball mons with ideal natures

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    I'm in the middle of a very long process of accepting eggs to receive a shiny, and the RNG tool tells me I'll be passing a few 6IV frames along the way. I plan on doubling back on these frames with as many mons as possible in order to then double back on my 6IV shiny frame. Confusing? Yeah, it'll be confusing to do as well, lol.

In order to accomplish this as many times as possible, though, I'd like to collect as many 4-5 IV HA mons with ideal natures and 4EMs as I can before I continue with the egg frames. I'm a big fan of matching shinies to their balls, so my wants are tailored to that idea.

Unfortunately, these mons cannot be Japanese, as I'm using the Masuda Method and my Ditto is Japanese.

These are mons I can provide the parents for:

Spoiler:

And these are the ones I don't have at all:

Spoiler:

In exchange, I offer the following:
    • Bank Ball mons on my spreadsheet (at a rate of 3:1, me:you).
    • Hitting the 6IV frame for your own mon(s) (at a rate of 1:1).
    • For a large trade, I'll also hit my 6IV shiny frame for you (this will require a 6IV mon as a parent).

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi Cass!
    I have a few 4EM/5IV/Rareball Pok?mon
    On you "don't have" list, I have a Friend Ball Misdreavus (Timid, Destiny Bond, Memento, Nasty Plot, Ominous Wind (5IV, 0 in atk, 3 in Speed)
    I'd like your Friend Ball Scyther for it :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Hi Cass!
    I have a few 4EM/5IV/Rareball Pok?mon
    On you "don't have" list, I have a Friend Ball Misdreavus (Timid, Destiny Bond, Memento, Nasty Plot, Ominous Wind (5IV, 0 in atk, 3 in Speed)
    I'd like your Friend Ball Scyther for it :)

Thanks for the trade, as always, Soapy. :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Hi, I have the DBHA Squirtle and DBHA Nidoran-f. I also have Eevee with HA in every Apricorn ball. I'm interested in Sport Ball Weedle, Sport Ball Wurmple, as well as the other Safari and Sport ball 'mons I'm missing. Would you be willing to do a 8:8 trade if I can get all the Eevees together?

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Hi, I have the DBHA Squirtle and DBHA Nidoran-f. I also have Eevee with HA in every Apricorn ball. I'm interested in Sport Ball Weedle, Sport Ball Wurmple, as well as the other Safari and Sport ball 'mons I'm missing. Would you be willing to do a 8:8 trade if I can get all the Eevees together?

Absolutely! :) Just let me know if it's possible and we can schedule a trade.

EDIT: I think you may mean 7:7, now that I've counted? 5 Eevees + Squirtle + Nidoran. But either way, it's fine, lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    I'd like Friend Ball Chikorita, Lure Ball Totodile, and Friend Ball Trapinch please. :)

The Mimikyu is ready for trade (5ivs with a Jolly nature).

Sounds good! I'll be available to trade most evenings and late nights (I'm in EST). Let me know what works for you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back