• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Abra evolution with HA Magic Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Currently, I am in need of an Abra or Abra evolution with the hidden ability Magic Guard. Please let me know if you can trade me one of these and I will exchange whatever I can. I have Omega Ruby so I cannot get it through Friend Safari.

I can help with Pokedex fillers or we can work something else out. I'm currently breeding Elekid.

Years
    Currently, I am in need of an Abra or Abra evolution with the hidden ability Magic Guard. Please let me know if you can trade me one of these and I will exchange whatever I can. I have Omega Ruby so I cannot get it through Friend Safari.

I can help with Pokedex fillers or we can work something else out. I'm currently breeding Elekid.

I have one of those. I would love to get a female elekid back. My FC is below just let me know yours and we can work out a time for a trade.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Excellent. I have a female elekid for you. I added my fc to my signature.

Added you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Sorry I didn't catch you tonight, Tomorrow should work for me. Let me PM you my cell number to make things easier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back