• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF adamant Buzzwole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It's all in the title. IV don't matter to me, and while I can accept one that has EV already, I would prefer taking care of that myself :)

I can trade it for a rash pheromosa that doesn't have any EV training, and perfect or near perfect health, special attack and speed (i looked them up with pokemon showdown, not having access to the IV judge yet) I may have a few other interesting things, but this is my main offer.

I also have a shiny trumbeak, and have yet to catch my celesteelas, so i could search a good nature for that if needed

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi i have two buzzwole's one adamant and another one jolly i can give you the adamant one for your pheromosa the only thing is that both have been ev trained like this 252atk/252speed/4hp so if you really dont mind evs i can trade you the adamant one

Years
  • it's alright :) could you rename it Magni though? :) I can stick a nickname to your pheromosa too if you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back