• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Adamant Synchronizer (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Hey guys, I am currently seeking an Adamant Synchronizer for catching a competitively viable Solgaleo, but I do not have one as it is time consuming for me to catch tons of teleporting Abras in the wild + Pokemon Bank is not availiable yet. I do not have much to offer but I would be very grateful if someone could help me obtain any Pokemon with this specific nature and ability.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hey guys, I am currently seeking an Adamant Synchronizer for catching a competitively viable Solgaleo, but I do not have one as it is time consuming for me to catch tons of teleporting Abras in the wild + Pokemon Bank is not availiable yet. I do not have much to offer but I would be very grateful if someone could help me obtain any Pokemon with this specific nature and ability.

I've got an adamant abra you can have.
    Reply with friend code and ign

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back