• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Alolan Vulpix

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello! I have Moon so I don't have access to catching an Alolan Vulpix. If you want to check out my trade shop, I can either catch an Alolan Sandshrew, breed something for you, or give you something from my ready to trade section.

My shop! (I need to update my sig link)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Hello! I have Moon so I don't have access to catching an Alolan Vulpix. If you want to check out my trade shop, I can either catch an Alolan Sandshrew, breed something for you, or give you something from my ready to trade section.

My shop! (I need to update my sig link)

I've got an extra one collecting dust on my cart, you can have it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2019
    Um, I just need a couple trade backs, I'd be happy to help you though. Is just moon or ultra moon?

Years
    I've got an extra one collecting dust on my cart, you can have it.

Thank you so much! It's after midnight here so I'm about to head to bed but I'll be off and on for a few hours in the morning. Hopefully I'll catch you then.

Um, I just need a couple trade backs, I'd be happy to help you though. Is just moon or ultra moon?

Thank you for offering but I think I'm getting one from WeyounRagnarok. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Thank you so much! It's after midnight here so I'm about to head to bed but I'll be off and on for a few hours in the morning. Hopefully I'll catch you then.

I'll look for you in the morning, if we can't link up then, we should try to set up a trade time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back