• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: any and all event pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
  • Hi there I'm a event collector and I'm looking to expand my collection. Just post a message here or send me a PM with your offer. I can offer other event pokemon, shiny pokemon, and legendary pokemon in return. Thanks

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    List the events you do have and people will be more willing to trade :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Hi there I'm a event collector and I'm looking to expand my collection. Just post a message here or send me a PM with your offer. I can offer other event pokemon, shiny pokemon, and legendary pokemon in return. Thanks

Hiya, I have a lot of events listed in my shop and I'm looking for other events :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2016
    I have the event Hoopa, I will trade for an Amoongus with regenerator. Or possibly a Rotom....Prehaps both lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back