• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF:any keldeo and any diancie

Status
Not open for further replies.

wild salamence

expierienced trainer
Years
  • I have nearly completed my pokedex in omega ruby, I have 717 pokemon owned and I have all 717 of them stored in my pc boxes. I'm missing keldeo and diancie, natures and iv's and ev's dont matter. Let me know what you would want in return, I probably have it.

Thanks

Friend code:0533 5308 6874
    IGN: Red

Please pm me with responses

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2014
    I have nearly completed my pokedex in omega ruby, I have 717 pokemon owned and I have all 717 of them stored in my pc boxes. I'm missing keldeo and diancie, natures and iv's and ev's dont matter. Let me know what you would want in return, I probably have it.

Thanks

Friend code:0533 5308 6874
    IGN: Red

Please pm me with responses
    i can give you keldeo but i want yanma with good ivs ^^

PsyKiss

Not So Innocent Cutie Pie
    Years
  • You could get away with just getting Keldeo and get the shiny charm. The pokedex never includes the events for the current generation!

Anyways, I dont want to offer up mine, as they're their for dex entrys for futures come, but if you are interested there is a Christmas Diance giveaway on reddit at 11 est.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Do you by any chance have a Meloetta or Shaymin you are willing to part with? Have been searching high and low for them both and they are driving me nuts. I have a Diancie that I can trade you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back