• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Apriballs/Master Balls FT: 2 Shinies, Meltans and Items (details below)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    I have 250 BP and various items, have 2 shiny pokemon up for trade and also have Meltans available (not shiny). Rates will be beside.
    I have Rusted Shield x1, Toxic Orb x3, Flame Orb x1, Golden Bottle Caps x2

- 1 BP item for 1 Apriball
    - Rusted Shield for 4 Apriballs or 2 MB (gone)
    - Toxic Orb for 3 MBs
    - Flame Orb for 3 MBs
    - Golden Bottle Cap for 2 MBs
    - 1 Meltan for 1 Apriball
    - Lvl 1 Shiny Gentle Arrokuda for 3 MB (31/x/31/31/31/x) (gone)
    - Lvl 60 Shiny Brave Gastly for 3 MB (x/31/x/x/x/x) (gone)

Last edited:

Years
  • I don't have master balls, however I am interested in the flame orb. I have a shiny non HA galarian weezing in an ultra ball I am willing to offer for the flame orb.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    Can I get the 2 orbs for 5 MB's? I think that only leaves me with like 2-3 left

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    I don't have master balls, however I am interested in the flame orb. I have a shiny non HA galarian weezing in an ultra ball I am willing to offer for the flame orb.

sorry, only interested in the balls

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back