• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lf: Arceus Of: Shiny Legends & Other Shines

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Hi, I'm looking for a legitimate Arceus of any kind, here's what I'm offering

OF:

Shiny Summer 2013 Dialga

Shiny Summer 2013 Palkia

Shiny Summer 2013 Giratina

Shiny Elektross (Bred by me)

Shiny Toxicroak (Bred by an IRL friend)

All are guaranteed legit. Mods let me know if I flopped on any of the formatting.

Ps: My friendcode is 3222-6867-7895, PMs are welcome.

Years
  • Hi, I'm looking for a legitimate Arceus of any kind, here's what I'm offering

OF:

Shiny Summer 2013 Dialga

Shiny Summer 2013 Palkia

Shiny Summer 2013 Giratina

Shiny Elektross (Bred by me)

Shiny Toxicroak (Bred by an IRL friend)

All are guaranteed legit. Mods let me know if I flopped on any of the formatting.

Ps: My friendcode is 3222-6867-7895, PMs are welcome.

Hey, I'd be happy to trade you for your toxicroak :p
    I have a bunch of different arceus in my trade shop under the competitive, general shiny and event section so take a look and let me know which you would like :p

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Cool, that sounds great. I have to say I'm really interested in the Shiny one, is it from that recent event? Either way, as long as it is legit (I'm fine with cloned) I'm willing and ready to trade anytime :)

I've registered you and my IGN is Daniel.

Years
  • Cool, that sounds great. I have to say I'm really interested in the Shiny one, is it from that recent event? Either way, as long as it is legit (I'm fine with cloned) I'm willing and ready to trade anytime :)

I've registered you and my IGN is Daniel.
    Yeah it is, I'll have to trade you tomorrow, I'll pm you in the morning :p
    By the way, would you like me to come the toxicroak for you After the trade?

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    You mean clone? Idk, only if you have time I suppose. Otherwise I'll be up early to work on mad stacks of homework, I keep the page up for pm's, yo.

Years
  • You mean clone? Idk, only if you have time I suppose. Otherwise I'll be up early to work on mad stacks of homework, I keep the page up for pm's, yo.

Yeah I did, sorry, long day and I didn't pay attention to what my phones auto correct changed :p but cloning only takes a couple minutes so I can do that for you :p
    Also I'm just adding you now so whenever I happen to see you we can trade

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Alright, sorry I didn't get on early, I'll be on for a while waiting for you to be ready

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back