• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF BR SHINIES FT:BR SHINIES, EXCLUSIVE & SHINIES EVENT POKEMON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
  • What events are you looking for ? :)

Do you have this Pokémon?

ジャービス/Gengar
    ★ Any Gender/Nature
    Pokémon - Jarvis's Gardevoir Distribution - 7/11 Spot
    Lv55
    OT: ジャービス
    ID: 07096
    Moves: Mean Look, Hypnosis, Psychic, Hyper Beam
    Ability: Levitate (SuMo-Cursed Body)
    Wishing Ribbon

Years
  • Do you have this Pokémon?

ジャービス/Gengar
    ★ Any Gender/Nature
    Pokémon - Jarvis's Gardevoir Distribution - 7/11 Spot
    Lv55
    OT: ジャービス
    ID: 07096
    Moves: Mean Look, Hypnosis, Psychic, Hyper Beam
    Ability: Levitate (SuMo-Cursed Body)
    Wishing Ribbon

Ihave a shiny gengar even lvl 55 not sure about the ot

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Does they have a good nature? I have a Shiny Sceptile EV trained, Jolly Nature, 5 perfect IV (missing sp. att. and it is trained as a physical attacker so...)
    moves: Leech seed (egg move), leaf blade, sword dance, grass whistle (egg move). Level 50. I bred it myself so it's legit.

I am curious to know about your Grubbin, Mimiyku, Vulpix, Komo-o, sandile. You listed your 6IV, do you have any 5 iV? ( You can answer me in PM if you want :) )

Years
  • Does they have a good nature? I have a Shiny Sceptile EV trained, Jolly Nature, 5 perfect IV (missing sp. att. and it is trained as a physical attacker so...)
    moves: Leech seed (egg move), leaf blade, sword dance, grass whistle (egg move). Level 50. I bred it myself so it's legit.

I am curious to know about your Grubbin, Mimiyku, Vulpix, Komo-o, sandile. You listed your 6IV, do you have any 5 iV? ( You can answer me in PM if you want :) )

all them pokemon have their preferred nature and are all ev trained :), iam interested in your sceptile!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back