• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Careful Nature Sableye w/ prankster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snikey

Master of Harmony and Discord
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I will be willing to get any pokemon you request, so if anyone can help, that would be appreciated. :)

Snikey

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Sadly I don't, I mainly play/trade on Omega Ruby, and I reseted my Pokemon X file so I could do a
    challenge. (Excuse me for being rather unprepared, this is my first time doing this)

Years
  • Well, I'm almost done with your build. Just need to get some better IV's. I'm currently collecting HA female mons in luxury balls if you have any. Otherwise, surprise me lol.
    FC: 0319-1343-0648

Years
  • Ok, I got rid of the bad stats and it's ready for you. Its got 5IV, just missing speed. Let me know what time works for you.

Snikey

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'll be quite busy today so we will do the trade at evening or tomorrow morning, I'll PM you when I'm
    ready to trade.

Years
  • I don't know your time zone. I'm US GMT -6, but I don't know when your evening or morning is. No worries, we'll find a good time once I know where you're at :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back