• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Celibi

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    im looking for a celibi, dont really care about level(higher better) or nature or anything like that. i dont have much to offer. i can offer azlef, uxie, giritana, cressella all ut. or a touched raikou.

Serious

Ev'ing is for the talentless
    Years
    You will be hard pushed to find a trade for that and If you do its probably gonna be a hacked celibi, the pokemon you are offering are simple to get (well...raikou is harder yes but its still easy)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    I just found out how to get one, if your interested. Go to solacetown and go down into the ruins. Face 99 pokemon and on the 100th one should be celebi. I haven't tried it yet, so if it doesn't work, don't blame me, lol.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    umm, ok. so if anyone could help me get it into my pokedex, that would be appriciated too.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    ok, i have a jarichi i can offer as well....and if someone has a shiny celibi, ill do a UT shiny mystry mew

Back