• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF celibi

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    im look for any celibi, any level, any nature. i can offer jirachi, lvl 100 shiny suicune, lvl 100 raikou, lvl 43 raikou. or if you can help me out just to get it into my pokedex, that would be awesome too!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    Can you give me the data on jirachi? Number, characteristics, nature? If I like it, I'll give you a copy of one of my celebi and clone yours and you won't lose anything for it. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2008
    i dont need mew, i have a UT shiny and a jap level 100. what else ya got for the suicune? hes def for trade. ill take mewtwo if ya got one.

Years
    how is it untouched if its lv100 by the way i got every single legendary pokemon so if you want mewtwo ill do only if that suicune is EV"d if it was Lv'ed by Rare candy no Thnx

Back