• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Charizardite X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonelax

Best stone NA
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Looking for charizardite x like I said in the title, I have a 5iv Level 100 greninja (31 in attack rather than hp) for trade. I also have a solar power modest lvl 100 Charizard with 31 defense iv. Let me reiterate, I just need the stone, not the mon.

SailorJupiter

Sailor Jupiter
    Years
  • Looking for charizardite x like I said in the title, I have a 5iv Level 100 greninja (31 in attack rather than hp) for trade. I also have a solar power modest lvl 100 Charizard with 31 defense iv. Let me reiterate, I just need the stone, not the mon.

I'll trade you the stone for the Greninja. If you want.

Stonelax

Best stone NA
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    I'll trade you the stone for the Greninja. If you want.
    That sounds good. I'm online right now if you happen to be as well. Let me add you. I should be on most of tomorrow as well after 12 PST if you aren't online anymore today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back