• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF Chinchou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    I need a chinchou for something, that basically isn't a legendary or overly annoying to obtain. I have a lot of random stuff to offer, so please reply if you can make this trade. Note it needs to be level 25-30 with Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, and Bubblebeam. It's 4th move is fine, and evolved is fine. Thanks.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I need a chinchou for something, that basically isn't a legendary or overly annoying to obtain. I have a lot of random stuff to offer, so please reply if you can make this trade. Note it needs to be level 25-30 with Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, and Bubblebeam. It's 4th move is fine, and evolved is fine. Thanks.

So just to be clear, a lantern with this movement would be fine?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I need a chinchou for something, that basically isn't a legendary or overly annoying to obtain. I have a lot of random stuff to offer, so please reply if you can make this trade. Note it needs to be level 25-30 with Confuse Ray, Thunder Wave, and Bubblebeam. It's 4th move is fine, and evolved is fine. Thanks.

Hello, Iv just got a chinch out with the moves you need :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    sorry, I have dyslexia and I get 3's and 2's mixed up sometimes. the correct code is

4312-9730-3237

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back