• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Competitive Pokemon FT Event's and other legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm looking for various competitive Pokemon. If you have any let me knwo and I will tell you if I am interested. I also have a few event's and other legendaries if that's what you want. I only have two shinies, including the Metagross. If it's shinies you want don't ask. Thanks.

Years
  • Do you want fully trained or are the UT ones ok for you? (Aka just hatched)

I have
    •Bulbasaur - Owergrow/Chlorophyll - modest - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Giga Drain
    •Eevee - normal abilities - modest - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    •Chimchar - normal ability/Iron Fist - jolly - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - 3 egg moves

You can check my trade shop and if you find something that ya interested in, I'll give you the details :)

And I'm currently working on breeding:
    •Skrelp - normal ability/HA- modest - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Haze, Acid , Toxic Spikes, (currently parent has 4IV)
    •Turtwig - also all possible abilities- adamant - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Seed Bomb (best breed 5IV but the wrong ones)

I could train all these Pokémon.

-Myo

Years
  • Do you want fully trained or are the UT ones ok for you? (Aka just hatched)

I have
    •Bulbasaur - Owergrow/Chlorophyll - modest - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Giga Drain
    •Eevee - normal abilities - modest - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    •Chimchar - normal ability/Iron Fist - jolly - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - 3 egg moves

You can check my trade shop and if you find something that ya interested in, I'll give you the details :)

And I'm currently working on breeding:
    •Skrelp - normal ability/HA- modest - 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Haze, Acid , Toxic Spikes, (currently parent has 4IV)
    •Turtwig - also all possible abilities- adamant - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Seed Bomb (best breed 5IV but the wrong ones)

I could train all these Pokémon.

-Myo

What would you want in return?

Years
  • I'm currently looking for Keldeo/Meloetta/Genesect/Mewtu/Darkai :3 I want those for my living Pokedex ^u^

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Hey I have a few 5 IV adamant mudkip a if you're interested, and a few azumarills with belly drum and aquajet, adamant and 5 IVs. I'm willing o trade one of each for a genesect, meloetta, or keldeo.

If you want to trade Friday when I trade the Victini for the arceus, that will will work. If you don't know if they are hacks, I honestly could care less.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back