• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] LF: Cramorant/Gligar FT: Morpeko, Aipom/Ambipom

Days
    I can give you both a Cramorant and Gligar for any pokémon you're ok with never seeing again. I see you last logged on 10 hours ago. I'm not always around at that time but will check here if I am tonight. However, earlier than that (U.S. day) would work a lot better for me.

Days
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    I can give you both a Cramorant and Gligar for any pokémon you're ok with never seeing again. I see you last logged on 10 hours ago. I'm not always around at that time but will check here if I am tonight. However, earlier than that (U.S. day) would work a lot better for me.

Hey sorry I missed this, and thank you so much! What time would be best for you?

Days
    Early afternoon (United States eastern time) would be best for me, but I just woke up and will be on and off at this site for a good chunk of the day. I'm usually only on at the time you posted if I have insomnia but will come here if I do if during my day won't be good for you.

Back