• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] LF Delfox or Chandelure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi everyone,

I'm a old-school player but I am new to Violet and I'm looking for either a Delfox or Chandelure for my team (earlier evolutions will do too). I know that they are available on the DLC but I thought I'd come on here and see if anyone can help me out before I spend money.

My friend code is J1YMLM

Willing to trade any Pokemon from Violet for them so let me know what will work for you.

Thanks in advance!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hi everyone,

I'm a old-school player but I am new to Violet and I'm looking for either a Delfox or Chandelure for my team (earlier evolutions will do too). I know that they are available on the DLC but I thought I'd come on here and see if anyone can help me out before I spend money.

My friend code is J1YMLM

Willing to trade any Pokemon from Violet for them so let me know what will work for you.

Thanks in advance!

Hello there. I can trade you either one or both if you'd like. Do you have a preference as to the level?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back