• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Diancie Event in GEN VI FT: Multiple, see thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
Years
  • I'm looking for a legit event Diancie, preferred UT for my living dex. Must be in XY, ORAS only. I'm putting off starting the newer games until I have it finished. I have a bunch of older event stuff that I'd be willing to part with to get one. I also have some shiny stuff if that's your thing. Pick any one below for a straight up trade. I'll check back a couple times per day.

Shiny:
    Sneasel
    Swablu
    Trapinch
    Turtwig x2
    Riolu
    Hariyama
    Relicanth
    Cacnea
    Magikarp
    Beldum (not the Steven event from ORAS)
    Koffing
    Gastly
    Shinx
    Skorupi
    Jigglypuff
    Starly

Events:
    20th anniversary events - Shaymin, Victini, Jirachi, Celebi, Manaphy
    10th Deoxys
    Aura Mew not UT, has pokerus
    Pal City Mew
    Japanese Shiny Entei, Raikou, Suicune from 2010 I think
    Japanese movie Shaymin from 2008
    TRU Arceus
    MICHINA Arceus
    Japanese Satoshi's Pikachu 07150
    Japanese Pokemon movie 10 Celebi 07100
    Japanese Scizor from 2010 ID# 06180 no berry because of pokemon transporter/bank

Last edited:

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • also have the following in sun/moon for trade
    5 IV torchic speed boost ability, low kick and night slash egg moves, multiple natures
    5 IV cranidos with the following moves Earthquake, Stone Edge, and egg moves Iron Head and Hammer Arm, mostly adamant nature
    5 IV Eevees, adaptability, run away or anticipation ability, multiple natures
    5 IV Froakie, Protean, multiple natures
    5 IV (-HP) Pikipek, Skill link, Jolly Nature, Brave Bird egg move - have 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back