• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Dive/Luxury Ball Female HA Froakie with 4 EMs FT: 2 breedjects of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bdrNOf2eZrEKDoKwFY50TRYO6KSusKlqO15e-Qbx0Q4/edit?usp=sharing

Looking for 4 EMs HA Female Froakie in a Luxury/Dive ball. I'm well aware that female HA starters are hard to get so that is why I'm offering any 2 mons of your choosing from my list.

Also, if someone has a male Fennekin with an egg move not named Wish, Heat Wave or Magic Coat. I will trade 1 mon for that.

Trying to complete my list of HA Starters with 4 EMs and these are the only that lack EM/s. Really hoping someone would help me out. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bdrNOf2eZrEKDoKwFY50TRYO6KSusKlqO15e-Qbx0Q4/edit?usp=sharing

Looking for 4 EMs HA Female Froakie in a Luxury/Dive ball. I'm well aware that female HA starters are hard to get so that is why I'm offering any 2 mons of your choosing from my list.

Also, if someone has a male Fennekin with an egg move not named Wish, Heat Wave or Magic Coat. I will trade 1 mon for that.

Trying to complete my list of HA Starters with 4 EMs and these are the only that lack EM/s. Really hoping someone would help me out. Thanks

I've got a male fennekin that has all four of its egg moves sitting in bank. It's yours if you're willing to breed me a luxury ball omanyte. It doesn't matter if its male or female, since they changed how ball inheritance changed in gen 7.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    I've got a male fennekin that has all four of its egg moves sitting in bank. It's yours if you're willing to breed me a luxury ball omanyte. It doesn't matter if its male or female, since they changed how ball inheritance changed in gen 7.

Sorry for the late reply. Sure I can breed for the Omanyte but you'll have to wait 20 mins though since I'm also breeding other request right now. I hope that's fine with you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Sorry for the late reply. Sure I can breed for the Omanyte but you'll have to wait 20 mins though since I'm also breeding other request right now. I hope that's fine with you.

That's fine. Which gen are we trading in, I need to know which game to move the fennekin down to.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020

I noticed you don't have venipede or sandile so I have both of them HA and have perfect IVs and you can have them for your murkow and snorlax

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024

I just picked up a male froakie with 4 egg moves in a dive ball off wonder trade. If you want it, I'll give it to you for free.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    I just picked up a male froakie with 4 egg moves in a dive ball off wonder trade. If you want it, I'll give it to you for free.
    I really appreciate the generosity, however I already found the the Froakie I was looking for earlier in the day. Thanks though :D

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    I noticed you don't have venipede or sandile so I have both of them HA and have perfect IVs and you can have them for your murkow and snorlax
    Sure! However, the Snorlax and Murkrow don't have perfect IVs unlike what you're offering. Would you still be interested?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Sure! However, the Snorlax and Murkrow don't have perfect IVs unlike what you're offering. Would you still be interested?

Just try your best to find the best ivs for your Pokemon that I want
    Try to find the best 5 or 6 iv Pokemon with no special attack and for the snorlax no speed
    When you will be at festival plaza

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2018
    Try to find the best 5 or 6 iv Pokemon with no special attack and for the snorlax no speed

As of the moment, I cannot do that since I'm busy breeding other requests as well. However, I can probably get it done by tomorrow if that's fine with you

I have the Snorlax and Murkrow ready. Murkrow is 6IV and Snorlax 4IV plus 0 Spe -SpA. I'm available right now
    Edit: Will only be available tomorrow same time

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    As of the moment, I cannot do that since I'm busy breeding other requests as well. However, I can probably get it done by tomorrow if that's fine with you

I have the Snorlax and Murkrow ready. Murkrow is 6IV and Snorlax 4IV plus 0 Spe -SpA. I'm available right now
    Edit: Will only be available tomorrow same time
    I'm ready

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back