• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] LF: Donation of a 6 IV Japanese Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
  • Its all in the title.
    I just started a new game and got to the day care and want to do some breeding and it would really help!

Thanks in advance guys!

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Its all in the title.
    I just started a new game and got to the day care and want to do some breeding and it would really help!

Thanks in advance guys!

Hiya, I can give you one but if you look on the quick trades section, there's a very generous enough user called 'destinedjagold' giving away shiny Japanese 6IV Dittos to everyone who wants one :)

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Hiya, I can give you one but if you look on the quick trades section, there's a very generous enough user called 'destinedjagold' giving away shiny Japanese 6IV Dittos to everyone who wants one :)

I saw his thread and he asks for a tentacool but I just started the game and hasn't caught one yet.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I saw his thread and he asks for a tentacool but I just started the game and hasn't caught one yet.

Hm... I think I should change my required 'mon then, but the problem is that I might see a whole bunch of early route 'mons and it'll be a hassle for me to search through 'em all. :/

Aw well~

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Hm... I think I should change my required 'mon then, but the problem is that I might see a whole bunch of early route 'mons and it'll be a hassle for me to search through 'em all. :/

Aw well~

No problem, most people should already have a tentacool.
    In my case I don't have a lot of time to play during the week because of work so I only made it to the day care for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back