• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF Event Archeus, Volcanion, and Hoopla

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    LF Event Archeus, Volcanion, and Hoopla. I have Gen 6 events Darkrai, Diancie x2, Celebi, and Shiny Jirachi, as well as legendaries from the earlier gens (Mew, Phione x2, Manaphy [from the Wii Pokemon Ranch game], Meloetta (original with Relic Song)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    Hey! I have Volcanion and Hoopa. I would love to trade one for your Darkrai. Is the Darkrai hacked or real?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2017
    Sorry haven't been watching this thread as I had another thread that was made. I have all the pokes from this thread I need, I still need a 20th anniversary Manaphy though that I can trade for any of the above listed or any of the other legendaries and 20th anniversary pokes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back