• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Event Volcanion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    I can offer a code. I'll take pretty much any shiny as long as its legit. Can list list 2 or 3 you have?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2018
    legit all, does an absol ainterest you, name it and i may have it, I am breed for comp shinies

Currently hoping for Staryu nicknameable.
    Lacking that Absol would be great. Ponyta, sneasel, riolu, gastly, slowpoke, and scyther are on my short list as well. Competitive is a plus, but not necessary.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Currently hoping for Staryu nicknameable.
    Lacking that Absol would be great. Ponyta, sneasel, riolu, gastly, slowpoke, and scyther are on my short list as well. Competitive is a plus, but not necessary.
    this absol is not competitive but decent ivs from the pokeradar, I have all the recent pokemon games with different mons in each file so if you are cool with that, pm me when you can. I will exchange friend codes with you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back