• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF> Female Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokémon, FT> Female Apricorn/Dream Ball Pokémon. Update: I have a question for you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    can i have the HA dream ball bagon plz. i can get u a level ball mawile

You've got a bunch of new ones I'm interested in:

Dream - Bagon, Buizel, Smoochum, Cacnea
    Moon - Dunsparce, Diglett, Caterpie
    Love - Chimecho
    Level - Stantler, Slakoth
    Friend - Shuckle

Reposting the link to my stuff so you don't have to hunt for it:
    https://pastebin.com/fMZDfnA3

@Pukaemon, You've got yourself a deal :)

@WeyounRagnarok, Alright, I have some breeding to do then. I'll start asap :)

My eye catches:
    Dream: Poochhyena, Pawniard, Chingling
    Heavy: Heracross
    Love: Aipom, Farfetch'd
    Moon: Vulpix,
    Lure: Sneasel, Feebas
    Safari: Nosepass, Chingling

I think that's 11 for 11 :)

To both of you:
    My time to breed is limited since I'm working the evening shift at my job this week. I will start breeding asap and I'll get back to you via pm once I'm finished :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024

My eye catches:

To both of you:
    My time to breed is limited since I'm working the evening shift at my job this week. I will start breeding asap and I'll get back to you via pm once I'm finished :)

Its gonna take me some time to get these bred as well, so take your time

EDIT: Not gonna be able to breed the chinglings until tomorrow night, because I have to evolve them first, and they'll only evolve at night

Last edited:

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    I'll start breeding for a female mawile then. it'll be adamant with a few ivs

Splendid! If you want a specific nature too, just ask! Probably won't have time to get it done today as I'm leaving for work in 45 minutes. I'll pm you when finished, hopefully tomorrow morning!

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Its gonna take me some time to get these bred as well, so take your time

EDIT: Not gonna be able to breed the chinglings until tomorrow night, because I have to evolve them first, and they'll only evolve at night

Take the time you need! As I said. I will probably take my time as well. I'll get back to you via pm!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024

My eye catches:

To both of you:

There was a mistake on my list, and my dream ball pawniard isn't hidden ability. Do you want one without HA, or would you like to choose another mon off my list?

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    There was a mistake on my list, and my dream ball pawniard isn't hidden ability. Do you want one without HA, or would you like to choose another mon off my list?

Alright. No problem. I'll choose another one then.
    Dream ball Smeargle. Would that work?

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Updated with new batches! More to be added later this evening :)

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • I have a female Growlithe in a moon ball if you are interested. It is Adamant, 6iv, egg moves close combat, crunch, morning sun. I'm interested in your heavy ball Skarmory if you are willing to trade.

AlfieOhAlfie

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    I have a female Growlithe in a moon ball if you are interested. It is Adamant, 6iv, egg moves close combat, crunch, morning sun. I'm interested in your heavy ball Skarmory if you are willing to trade.
    I'm very interested indeed! I will start breeding your skarmory asap and message you when I am finished :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back