• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Gen 6 Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    I have recently restarted X and I need certain gen 6 pokemon for my replay. Below is the list of pokemon I would like. I can trade over pokemon that you may need too. Feel free to pm or reply below! Thank you :)

• Pancham
    • Espurr
    • Honedge
    • Binacle
    • Goomy
    • Omanyte
    • Cranidos
    • Amaura

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I have recently restarted X and I need certain gen 6 pokemon for my replay. Below is the list of pokemon I would like. I can trade over pokemon that you may need too. Feel free to pm or reply below! Thank you :)

• Pancham
    • Espurr
    • Honedge
    • Binacle
    • Goomy
    • Omanyte
    • Cranidos
    • Amaura

If you still need them, I've got a pancham, honedge, binacle, omanyte, cranidos, and amaura you can have.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2016
    You can just give me anything for them. They're just random extras that I would have eventually wondertraded away anyway.
    Would you also happen to have a Skrelp? That would be awesome :) Thank you for all these by the way!

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    I can trade you Espurr and Goomy if you still need them =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back