• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Gen1 Starters, New to LF Trade, trying to build team, will offer services or what I can for several pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    Hello as the above title says I'm new to Alpha Sapphire and am trying to build a team and am willing to hold on to items for you or transfer pokemon for you in trade for the one's I'm looking for. I have a HA Froakie that is really my only pokemon that's valuable for trade at this moment.

What I would like my team to consist off for non competition, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Scizor, Aerodactyl, and Elekid. Thank you :) PM me if you need any services done so may help in return :)! Blessings upon you all

Last edited:

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I can give you a Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Scyther, Aerodactyl and Elekid.
    I don't really need to have anything for it in return.
    Just catch 5 zigzagoons or poochyena's and we can do a trade.
    Give me an hour to get them of the bank, breed them and hatch them. Can't guarantee you they have HA or a specific gender.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back