• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Gible, Ghastly, HA Klefki, Hawlucha, HA Froakie, Honedge, Electrike, Dratini, Drilbur, Clefairy, Ferroseed and Keldeo FT: Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2017
    Looking For (More Detail):

Shellder,
    Ability: Any
    Nature: Any

Gible,
    Ability: Rough Skin
    Nature: Adamant

Ghastly,
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    Nature: Modest (A joke, I know)

Klefki,
    Ability: Magician
    Nature: Impish

Hawlucha,
    Ability: Limber

Froakie,
    Ability: Protean
    Nature: Hasty

Honedge,
    Ability: Stance Change
    Nature:.Relaxed

Electrike,
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    Nature: Timid

Dratini,
    Ability: Multiscale

Drilbur,
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Nature: Careful

Ferroseed,
    Ability: Iron Barbs
    Nature: Relaxed

Cleffairy,
    Ability: Unaware
    Nature Bold

All of these will be a 2:1 trade. Its just because Events and Shinies are more difficult to get than these Pokemon.

Keldeo,
    Ability: Justified
    Nature: Timid

The keldeo will be a 1:1 trade, because it's also a legendary.

For Trade:
    There is a spreadsheet in my signature with all the Pokemon I'm offering, In detail. Please check that out.

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    I can give you a Shellder, and I can get the Honedge and Gible. Potentially the Klefki and Gastly too as I have some boxes of them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    I can give you a Shellder, and I can get the Honedge and Gible. Potentially the Klefki and Gastly too as I have some boxes of them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    The Dratini and Gible do have both natures and abilities. Do you have a. Preference between male and female?

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    I can try to breed you a Clefairy tomorrow :) what kind of Pokémon would you offer for it? I'm not familiar with 2:1 Pokémon trading

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2017
    I can try to breed you a Clefairy tomorrow :) what kind of Pokémon would you offer for it? I'm not familiar with 2:1 Pokémon trading

If you go into my signature you will see a Pokemon I'm offering link, just click on it and you can check, in detail, what Pokemon I'm offering.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back