• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Lf GMAX Coalossal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    Hey Guys,

I'm looking for an untrained GMAX Coalossal with Steam Engine or Flame Body.

In exchange I could offer e.g. GMAX Toxtricity, GMAX Alcremy, GMAX Lapras, Litten with Intimidate an all shield exclusives.

I'm looking forward to your Replies!

Greetings!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey Guys,

In exchange I could offer e.g. GMAX Toxtricity, GMAX Alcremy, GMAX Lapras, Litten with Intimidate an all shield exclusives.

Greetings!

I have one
    do you have a spare rusted shield?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    I have one
    do you have a spare rusted shield?

Hey :) yeah I have one, but... That story is kinda silly... I traded my Zamazenta against some guy's Zacian (for completing my pokédex of course ^_^) but he didn't have any interest in the rusty shield and didn't want to give his rusty sword either. I didn't care at that time to be honest. So yeah, now I'm sitting on a Zacian without a sword andon a shield without a Zamazenta. And because that was really silly I promised myself to hold on to that shield until I find someone who is willing to exchange it for a sword...

Long story sort: If that Coalossal doesn't come with a rusty old sword somewhere between his coals I unfortunately can't give out my rusty shield :( Is there anything else you would want?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2020
    Hey Guys,

Greetings!

I'll do the trade for the G max lapras

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back