• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: HA and EM pokermans FT:Competitive pokermans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    Hey there people i was wondering if someone could help me with a few pokemons:
    -->Speed boost vinipede/whirlipede/scolipede with endeavor and toxic or normal spikes ;

-->Speed boost carvanha/sharpedo with destiny bond if possible;

--> Mold breaker excradill/drillbur with stealth rocks and iron head;

--> magnet pull magnemite/magneton/magnezone with good ivs and hp fire, timid( nickname at my choice if possible) and ill get the evs i want

They dont have to be shiny but if so they need to have good ivs, otherwise i will breed them so i can nickname it and get the specs i want(except for the magnezone family that need to be already be ''fixed)

What i have :
    Shinies:
    Competitive:
    Attack:
    landorus T
    Gallade
    rayquaza
    aegislash
    charizard (x)
    blaziken
    tornadus T
    medicham
    pinsir
    azumarill
    SP. Attack:
    hydreigon
    latios
    gengar
    manetric
    greninja
    noivern
    suicune
    Yanmega
    Walls:
    Defense:
    spiritomb
    slowbro
    gliscor
    Sp.Defense:
    Umbreon
    trevenant
    Support
    Ninetales

I also have other stuff like pokemon that i breed myself and non competitive shinies and event pokemons.
    For the pokemons that you are interested ill give you info about them and if i am interested on the trade.

Thank you to all that read this, even if they cant help me ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    I could probably help you out with the Venipede line and Excadrill, though I'll need a little bit of time to get the moves on them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    I could probably get it done sometime today. Possibly an hour or so, give or take.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    I have a Timid Magnezone with HP Fire LV 100 and flawless IVs. It's not shiny, however.

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2015
    I have a Timid Magnezone with HP Fire LV 100 and flawless IVs. It's not shiny, however.
    Can't you breed it so that a magnemite offspring has hp fire too bro?
    because im gona use it during my oraas playtrough you see

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back