• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF HA Carbink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Hiya there, if you are still looking for one, I can give you a free 5IV Sturdy Carbink for free if you like! I've been Masuda Methoding Carbinks so I have tons to spare =)

colter519

Youngster
    Years
  • Hiya there, if you are still looking for one, I can give you a free 5IV Sturdy Carbink for free if you like! I've been Masuda Methoding Carbinks so I have tons to spare =)

I'm looking for HA Carbink as well...would you have a spare I can have as well?

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    I'm looking for HA Carbink as well...would you have a spare I can have as well?
    Sure! Are you able to trade now?

Edit; Actually, do you have any HA Amaura's? I saw you had some and I really need one =P

Years
  • Hiya there, if you are still looking for one, I can give you a free 5IV Sturdy Carbink for free if you like! I've been Masuda Methoding Carbinks so I have tons to spare =)

Hey xXxSkuraxXx if its not too much to ask, would you be willing to spare a HA Carbink? I just need one for breeding and not really interested in any specific balls, gender, moves, or IVs. Maybe I can give you something in return but I must admit I am still a beginner when it comes to my collection :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Hey xXxSkuraxXx if its not too much to ask, would you be willing to spare a HA Carbink? I just need one for breeding and not really interested in any specific balls, gender, moves, or IVs. Maybe I can give you something in return but I must admit I am still a beginner when it comes to my collection :P
    Sure, I have enough 5/6 IVed Carbinks to give away for days straight =P
    VM me your timezone and when you are able to trade ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back