• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: HA Charmander

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    Hello, I'd like a HA charmander with the ability Solar Power. I have a large variety of Pokemon for trade, a few spare 5IV Pokemon and some HA's. Let me know what you want or would like to request.

For example: HA Ralts, HA Heracross, HA Pichu, HA Abra, HA Torchic. I have a spare 5IV timid Ghastly, Jolly or Adamant 5IV Heracross, Modest 5IV Togekiss, and a spare Latias. I have a bunch more stuff so if you want something not listed just ask.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2015
    That's a deal I have plenty to spare. Would you prefer Adamant or Jolly? I have a 4IV Jolly with Moxie I can trade you anytime.

Edit: Added. I have to get ready and go somewhere now. I can probably get back on around 7PM EST or later so just hit me up around then. I'll be checking this thread as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    That's a deal I have plenty to spare. Would you prefer Adamant or Jolly? I have a 4IV Jolly with Moxie I can trade you anytime.

Edit: Added. I have to get ready and go somewhere now. I can probably get back on around 7PM EST or later so just hit me up around then. I'll be checking this thread as well.

I've got your HA charmander and I've added a couple of EM's aswell

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back