• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Ha eevee and gible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • For trade: adamant HA dratini, HA ditto, Shiny ditto (bad ivs got it from chaining), jolly or adamant kartana, timid xirkutree, jolly or adamant buzzwole.

Also i have completed the dex so any pokemon you need i may have it

LF: jolly HA gible, Modest or bold HA eevee

Pm me if interested or post here

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I can trade you both for a Timid Xurkitree but I'm going out soon so it would have to be in around 11 hours time or anytime after that. My Gible has Outrage EM and Eevee has Yawn/Curse/Wish.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Oh, sorry, didn't have the greatest of days and completely forgot about it when I got home. I'm about to sleep, I'll aim for about the time that you posted your last message to trade, since I may have to go out in the morning.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    No problem, ill also will try to be on a that time

Okay, I have a Bold 5IV Eevee missing HP (or one missing SpA if you'd prefer that since I had to rebreed for nature) and a 5IV Jolly Gible missing either Def or Sp. D. I wasn't able to breed for a perfect one in 3 batches and dragon eggs are annoying so hopefully that's fine by you.

Edit: Need your FC as well

Years
  • Okay, I have a Bold 5IV Eevee missing HP (or one missing SpA if you'd prefer that since I had to rebreed for nature) and a 5IV Jolly Gible missing either Def or Sp. D. I wasn't able to breed for a perfect one in 3 batches and dragon eggs are annoying so hopefully that's fine by you.

Edit: Need your FC as well

Dont worry i just need the HA mostly ivs i can get them myself my fc is: 5241 - 2329 - 6419

Ill add yours and see you online

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Dont worry i just need the HA mostly ivs i can get them myself my fc is: 5241 - 2329 - 6419

Ill add yours and see you online

Okay I'm online, added you and in plaza. Just shoot me a trade request once you're in.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Okay I'm online, added you and in plaza. Just shoot me a trade request once you're in.

Oh wow, you've even EV trained the Xurkitree. Thank you very much. Sorry bout the delay, weekends aren't the easiest for me to make time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back