• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: HA Eevee and Gothita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusclops101

That guy who posts things...
Years
  • Basically as the title says, I am looking for a Gothita and a Eevee with their hidden abilities. If you are willing to trade me these pokemon, then either PM me or post down below. I don't care if it is shiny or if it has IVs, but for the Eevee, I'd really like one with Wish. Thanks again.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Basically as the title says, I am looking for a Gothita and a Eevee with their hidden abilities. If you are willing to trade me these pokemon, then either PM me or post down below. I don't care if it is shiny or if it has IVs, but for the Eevee, I'd really like one with Wish. Thanks again.

Hello there.

I can give you an Anticipation Eevee with Egg Moves (including Wish) for free if you don't mind clones. :)

Let me know if you're interested.

Dusclops101

Years
  • Hello there.

I can give you an Anticipation Eevee with Egg Moves (including Wish) for free if you don't mind clones. :)

For free? Ok.

It's fine if it's a clone, I'm just glad that you posted :D. I'm free to do the trade between 4-5pm EST today if you're free as well. Thanks.

Dusclops101

Years
  • Hello there.

For free? Ok.

It's fine if it's a clone, I'm just glad that you posted :D. I'm free to do the trade between 4-5pm EST today if you're free as well. Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back