• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF HA Pansage/Ferrothorn/Inkay

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaphyLv100

Legendary Ranger
Years
  • I've been trying to get every breedable HA before Sun and Moon come along and add more. The above three are the only ones I'm missing. In exchange for them, I can breed literally any other Hidden Ability, or catch a HA Ditto.
    I have quite a few in Dream Balls, so I can make them female if you want - just check beforehand.

(I'll be updating my sig as I get them, so check that before making an offer.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I've been trying to get every breedable HA before Sun and Moon come along and add more. The above three are the only ones I'm missing. In exchange for them, I can breed literally any other Hidden Ability, or catch a HA Ditto.
    I have quite a few in Dream Balls, so I can make them female if you want - just check beforehand.

(I'll be updating my sig as I get them, so check that before making an offer.)

I can get you HA pansage and inkay, it'll only take me a couple minutes to breed them. HA ferrothorn is much harder because its impossible to tell if it has anticipation until ferroseed evolves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back