• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF HA Runaway Weedle or HA Sniper Beedrill in a Quick or Net Ball or someone with a Kakuna Friend Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
  • Like the title says xD I really want a Sniper Beedrill, but it's kind of difficult since you can only find Kakuna's and Kakuna's don't visible show their HA since it's the same as their regular ability. If your friend safari is poison with Kakuna in it, then I could just do it myself. You could also help me out if you have someone with a Kakuna friend safari too :) The dex nav method in ORAS is difficult in this scenario though since you can never tell if the Kakuna is hidden ability at face value and the sneaking mechanic makes it a chore. The balls are aesthetic of course, but it started mattering to me because of stupid friends x.x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back