• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: HA Sableye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi im looking for a Hidden ability sableye with impish or bold nature ivs i dont mind.

here is what i have for trade:

Sturdy 6iv impish skarmory/ with eggmoves Brave bird-Drill peck-whirlwind
    bold 5iv HA eevee/ with eggmoves wish-yawn-curse
    Adamant 6iv mimikyu/ disguise
    Adamant HA Dratini/ 5iv -hp
    Jolly or Adamant Kartana/ Ev Trained in speed and attack/ both of them have 3 perfect ivs

Also have bad shinies if someone is interested in these:

Shiny spinarak
    Shiny ditto
    (Both of them have been wild encounters therefore they have bad ivs and bad natures the only good thing is that they are shiny)

Post here or pm me if interested

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    Hi im looking for a Hidden ability sableye with impish or bold nature ivs i dont mind.

here is what i have for trade:

Sturdy 6iv impish skarmory/ with eggmoves Brave bird-Drill peck-whirlwind
    bold 5iv HA eevee/ with eggmoves wish-yawn-curse
    Adamant 6iv mimikyu/ disguise
    Adamant HA Dratini/ 5iv -hp
    Jolly or Adamant Kartana/ Ev Trained in speed and attack/ both of them have 3 perfect ivs

Also have bad shinies if someone is interested in these:

Shiny spinarak
    Shiny ditto
    (Both of them have been wild encounters therefore they have bad ivs and bad natures the only good thing is that they are shiny)

Post here or pm me if interested

I have HA Sableye available for trade and I'd love that Skarmory in return.
    I'm going to get started on breeding you one with the nature you want. Did you want or need Pokérus on it too?

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    Great! ill trade you the skarmory for it and dont worry about the pokerus

Alright, I have it ready to go for you(didnt have an impish ditto, so I bred Bold)
    You have the option of either Beast Ball or Poke ball. Send me your Friend Code? Then add me, I'm ready to trade when you are

Years
  • Alright, I have it ready to go for you(didnt have an impish ditto, so I bred Bold)
    You have the option of either Beast Ball or Poke ball. Send me your Friend Code? Then add me, I'm ready to trade when you are

bold nature is fine, My fc code is: 5241 - 2329 - 6419 i will add you and see you online my ingame name is andres btw

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2017
    bold nature is fine, My fc code is: 5241 - 2329 - 6419 i will add you and see you online my ingame name is andres btw

I sent you a female in case you wanted to breed for Prankster into a more competitive Sableye. Enjoy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back