• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: HA Skrelp/Dragalge

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Hi, everyone!

I'm in need of an Adaptability Skrelp or Dragalge. IVs, nature, stats don't really matter, just as long as it has its hidden ability. Let me know what you'd like in return!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Hi i have one of those with 4em and its 5iv do you have any good pokemon?

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Heya, I can provide one. Do you have any HA Pokemon in return?

Hi i have one of those with 4em and its 5iv do you have any good pokemon?

I have pretty much every pokemon except that one :3. I can also breed any HA pokemon with good/great IVs in a relatively short amount of time. What do you want in particular?

Last edited:

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Heya, would like HA Piplup/Mudkip. Doesn't have to be good IVs, just the HA is enough :)

Ok, I just hatched a female Mudkip with Damp :D! It's nature is Jolly with 31/31/31/31/x/31 IVs. Does that sound good? My fc is 0447 6245 2395, if you'd like to trade :3.

Do U have HA squirtle ??

Not right now, but I can easily breed one for you if you want :3.

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    what pokemon you want in return?

Well, I already have the Skrelp. So, do you have a Kirlia or a Vigoroth? Either one would be good. If not, any pokemon is fine.

I just hatched your Squirtle. It's Adamant, with Rain Dish, and 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs :).

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    i have ralts want? i will breed one for you

I already have Ralts :/. Thanks, though! I'm actually just trying to complete my Hoenn dex. So, the only ones I need are Nuzleaf, Ralts, Vigoroth, Azurill, Nosepass, Machoke, Magneton, Koffing, Vibrava, Anorith, Chingling, Pichu, Horsea, Shelgon, and Metang. If you have any of those I'd be most appreciative <3.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back