• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF High level Poke FT Read inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesty

The Joker
Years
  • I basically can''t get to end game stuff because I can't beat that dick head Dexio. He one hits my 67 Buzzwole with an Espeon...I can't beat him. I would like something that can help me get past the shit. Weather that be to keep or borrow. I don't have much to offer I have a 29 Gengar, 1 JPN Popplio, 1 Rowlet, 1 Feebas, 3 level 1 Vulpix, 1 Oranhuru.

My FC is 027621824749

Mesty

The Joker
    Years
  • I guess high enough to where it can help me beat Dexio and not get one hitted. I was in shock when my 67 Buzzwole got knocked out in one hit by a Espeon...

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    i'm not sure if i have the level you desire though , and how many do you need?

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    do you happen to have a spare buzzwole? i have a pheromosa for it and a buzzwole and phermosa might just do it

Mesty

The Joker
    Years
  • 4?! Do you need the Buzzwole for dex? I can trade you the Buzz for your dex.

Mesty

The Joker
    Years
  • I won't ask you to give up a good Pokemon if I don't have what you need/want in return :p

Mesty

The Joker
    Years
  • I have a all three starters level 1 (two are JPN). I have 4 Alolan Vulpix's, a level 26 Elekid, a level 1 Feebas, a level 43 Skarmory, a level 1 Oranguru, a 57 Magnezone.

Edit: I don't, I don't know how to get that one. I only have a Tapu Koko.

Last edited:

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    ok then let me know when you find her , i'll throw in 5 leppa berries too as a bouns so that means you'll be getting 5 random pokemons holding them

Mesty

The Joker
    Years
  • ok then let me know when you find her , i'll throw in 5 leppa berries too as a bouns so that means you'll be getting 5 random pokemons holding them

She is an absolute pain to catch...

Edit: 5th reset, first Luxry Ball used and caught it :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back