• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF Houndour and Honedge egg, FT Ho-oh and Mew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    I always like to start games with an egg, this time, I want to pair up with Satan's very own mutated Doberman. Anyone got a Houndour egg? I have ho-oh and mew for trade.

Cheers

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I can breed both. You don't have to give legendaries for them though. That's crazy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    Still want a houndoor egg?

I can breed both. You don't have to give legendaries for them though. That's crazy.

Thanks everyone. I am indeed still looking for the pokemon eggs . Which pokemon do you need?

Legendaries don't actually mean much to me so I don't mind losing them. I love raising my own pokemon from egg to lvl100 and then obliterating everything in our path. Ho-oh I literally got through wondertrade after a 2 hour stint pokemon trading on there, and Mew is from GAME. I got 4 as I took in all 4 gen 6 games.

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    In that case I wouldn't mind a Mew considering you have so many lol. Haven't registered it in the dex as I only recently started current gen.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    In that case I wouldn't mind a Mew considering you have so many lol. Haven't registered it in the dex as I only recently started current gen.

Mew, it is then. Two of them I've already traded, the one left after this trade I'll clone when I get powersaves and distribute across the forum.

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Mew, it is then. Two of them I've already traded, the one left after this trade I'll clone when I get powersaves and distribute across the forum.

That's a nice idea, it'll help a lot of people out :)

I'll get breeding for those eggs now Shouldn't take long.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    That's a nice idea, it'll help a lot of people out :)

I'll get breeding for those eggs now Shouldn't take long.

Cheers. What do you need for the second egg?

I will be doing the same with all the event pokemon as some people don't have access to them. I only need them for my dex.

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Cheers. What do you need for the second egg?

I will be doing the same with all the event pokemon as some people don't have access to them. I only need them for my dex.

You don't have any 2nd or 4th gen starters do you? If not literally anything Mew is already a big help :)

What's your FC by the way?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    You don't have any 2nd or 4th gen starters do you? If not literally anything Mew is already a big help :)

What's your FC by the way?

I breed totodile, chimchar and piplup on my Ruby, you can have either pokemon hatched or eggs :)

FC: 3282-5983-1099

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    A Totodile egg would be great! Let me know whan you're ready to trade.

I'll go to the daycare now. Since I haven't reached Verdanturf on my new Sapphire run, would you be ok if I bred on Y or Ruby and then traded the egg for a random pokemon, then switched to Sapphire to receive the eggs, and gave you back the random pokemon?

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I'll go to the daycare now. Since I haven't reached Verdanturf on my new Sapphire run, would you be ok if I bred on Y or Ruby and then traded the egg for a random pokemon, then switched to Sapphire to receive the eggs, and gave you back the random pokemon?

Yep, totally fine :)

Fannie

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Don't worry about Sylveon it's a Pokemon I was going to use in-game and never did lol. Thank you for Spiritomb OMG!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back