• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF IV-calc partner. Also, Ralts, Scyther, Houndour, rare TMs.

Kazuhiro808

Hates Tournament Legal Legends
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    I'm looking for someone to do a level 100 battle with so that we can check up on our Individual Values.

Also, if anyone wants to give me a Ralts/Scyther/Houndour/Dratini data/egg it would be great. I'll also trade for trash pokemon holding Psychic, Dig, or other rare TMs. I can give eggs in return, but nothing rare.

A quick inventory of eggs I can give:

Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Piplup, Chimchar, Riolu, Shieldon, Feebas, Eevee, Gible.

Also, Happiny. Not an egg. I'll name it for you if you want.

Last edited:

Kazuhiro808

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    Well, see, it's not a Munchlax egg. It's a Munchlax. I just now realized that Munchlax counts as a baby.

It's a simple enough matter for me to get one with the GTS (people seem to really like eevee and feebas) so I'll part with it. I"ll even name it for you if you want.

On a side note, I notice you're one of those bastards who likes to use "sorta-legendaries." A couple Birds or Dogs and your team will be complete.

Last edited:

THECHAMPISHERE88

Event Collecting Champ
    Years
    Well, see, it's not a Munchlax egg. It's a Munchlax. I just now realized that Munchlax counts as a baby.

It's a simple enough matter for me to get one with the GTS (people seem to really like eevee and feebas) so I'll part with it. I"ll even name it for you if you want.

On a side note, I notice you're one of those bastards who likes to use "sorta-legendaries." A couple Birds or Dogs and your team will be complete.

Lol............................................................................................

Kazuhiro808

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    All right, my number's on my profile. Name me Kazu. I'll hop to the pokecenter.

As for the rest, please continue posting; I'll stay online.

I'm by no means done IV-checking. Another partner would be helpful.

Last edited:

Kazuhiro808

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    Your internets just died, dood. Try again.

Of course, it could have been me...

Kazuhiro808

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    Thanks for the Ralts! I'm still looking for more, and add Turtwig to the list.

Kazuhiro808

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    Now we're talking. I'll wrangle you a Bulbasaur egg shortly.

Kazuhiro808

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 16, 2007
    Sorry! I have people sending me Dratini and Scyther.

Back