• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Junichi Masuda's Psyduck, Chymia Gardevoir, Whitney's Miltank FT: Vivillon Patterns, Gamestp shiny Entie, Mew, Happy Hour Meowth and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    I'm looking for the shiny psyduck event, shiny gardevoir event and whitney's miltank.

For trade I have:

2 NA Volcanion codes.
    volcanion (modest).
    happy hour meowth.
    mew
    20th anniversary events
    shiny xerneas Japanese.
    Shiny entie event
    all vivillon patterns (pokeball+fancy)
    just ask what you need I might have it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    When will you be available to trade?

The rest of today, what time zone are you in and times you are available? Also send me a PM when you're on, I'm more likely to get it than just a notification of a forum post

Last edited:

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    The rest of today, what time zone are you in and times you are available? Also send me a PM when you're on, I'm more likely to get it than just a notification of a forum post

I'm in GMT +5
    i'm usually available from 8pm-12 according to gmt +5

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017

will you be willing to trade a shiny diancie for the monsoon pattern or would something else interest you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back