• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Latios and Jirachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    I got the following shinies to give:
    • Female Lv.100 Ninetales|Modest|Drought|31/X/X/31/31/31|
    • Female Lv. 64 Pinsir|Jolly|Hyper Cutter|31/31/31/X/31/31|
    • Male Lv. 100 Salamence|Naive|Intimidate|31/31/31/31/X/31|
    • Male Lv. 100 Umbreon|Calm|Synchronize|31/X/31|31|31|31|
    Looking for Latios and Jirachi both for pokedex completion :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I got the following shinies to give:
    • Female Lv.100 Ninetales|Modest|Drought|31/X/X/31/31/31|
    • Female Lv. 64 Pinsir|Jolly|Hyper Cutter|31/31/31/X/31/31|
    • Male Lv. 100 Salamence|Naive|Intimidate|31/31/31/31/X/31|
    • Male Lv. 100 Umbreon|Calm|Synchronize|31/X/31|31|31|31|
    Looking for Latios and Jirachi both for pokedex completion :D

I've got an extra Jirachi. I trade for the shiny Salamence.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I've got a Latios to spare. I don't think it's worth a shiny though. Just PM me your available times so we can arrange a trade (I'm going to be out of the house for a few hours now).

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Hey sounds cool! Im gonna add you now and will be available to trade for the next four hours, if not then till tomorrow morning. And I do think its worth it so you can tell which one you would like or Imma randomly pick it :p

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
    Years
  • I have a 6 IV Adamant Jirachi I could trade. I don't suppose you have a clone of that shiny Salamence, do you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Ouch I'm afraid I don't. But if you happen to have a Regigigas, Cresselia or Arceus I could trade you a shiny Nidoking, Lapras, Ninetales, Pinsir or Umbreon for them :D

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I might! I think I put it in the GTS, and I never have much luck with that :p

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Hehe I added you :D If you still have it, we can trade, just tell me which poke you would like.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Sorry, it got traded. I'm waiting to get a mew cloned, so when I do, I can GTS for another.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hey sounds cool! Im gonna add you now and will be available to trade for the next four hours, if not then till tomorrow morning. And I do think its worth it so you can tell which one you would like or Imma randomly pick it :p
    Sorry mate, I've been at uni all day today. I can certainly trade tomorrow around the time you posted this reply. Did you also want a Regigigas, Cresselia and Arceus?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Sorry mate, I've been at uni all day today. I can certainly trade tomorrow around the time you posted this reply. Did you also want a Regigigas, Cresselia and Arceus?

Hey great I'll be ready to trade by that time, yeah I also want those, if you have extra ones :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back